If you consider buying more than just one ThemeShift theme, you should definately check out our pricing options. Save big time with discounts of more than 40% → Pricing Options
After purchase or download you may use the theme as often as you like on personal, commercial or client sites. Themes are fully localized and can easily be translated into any language (tutorial in support center).
Version 0.9.9 - March 18, 2013
* Replaced Google Maps v2 with v3
* Added automatic updates
Version 0.9.8 - August 06, 2010
* Added WordPress 3.0 custom menus
* Added WordPress 3.0 multi-site signup page
* Added featured properties slider on home page
* Added further currency control (custom HTML entities)
* Added further Google Maps control (zoom level, map type)
Version 0.9.7 - May 11, 2010
* Updated gallery script (post attachments or media file IDs)
* Updated theme options page (new ThemeShift admin panel)
Version 0.9.6 - January 9, 2010
* Fixed a minor HTML bug (recent posts on home page)
* Fixed Spanish & German language files
* Updated TimThumb srcipt to latest version 1.11
* Added WPMU support for automatically resized images
Version 0.9.5 - October 6, 2009
* Search form now searches custom fields
* Superfish dropdown menu added
* Layout options added (background & buttons)
* Menu control added (exclude items)
* Search / comment form validation added
* Image resizer script TimThumb updated
* Lightbox plugin replaced with prettyPhoto
Version 0.9.2 - July 28, 2009
* Fixed two minor Google Chrome bugs
* Correct output of property archives when no blog section is set
Version 0.9.1 - June 25, 2009
* Workaround for get_categories bug in WordPress 2.8
* Removed new wp_print_styles action of WP-PageNavi plugin
Display your most important real estate objects in deCasa's featured properties slider. Simply select a category through the theme options and give your users a quick auto-slide overview of your top objects.
The most important feature of a real estate site is the search. deCasa comes with a custom search panel that lets your user easily browse your properties by keyword search or category select drop downs.
The property exposé is a user-friendly overview over the most important details of each real estate object. You can easily add property data through a post settings meta box on the post edit screen.
deCasa comes with Google Maps integration. The map will optionally display the property location based on the provided address or a custom location using GEO code.
An essential feature of a property theme is a quality image gallery with a jQuery lightbox to present your objects in a professional way. deCasa handles this task with ease.
As a matter of course deCasa now supports one of the most important new features of WordPress 3.0 → the custom menus. Create your menu in seconds via drag & drop without touching any code.