If you consider buying more than just one ThemeShift theme, you should definately check out our pricing options. Save big time with discounts of more than 40% → Pricing Options
After purchase you may use the theme as often as you like on personal, commercial or client sites. Themes are localized and available in English, Spanish and German. Purchase includes future updates.
Version 0.9.3.1 - December 14, 2012
* Fixed issue with jQuery UI Tabs in WordPress 3.5.1
* Fixed issue with prettyPhoto in WordPress 3.5.1
Version 0.9.2 - August 05, 2010
* Added WordPress 3.0 custom menus
* Added WordPress 3.0 multi-site signup page
* Added further currency control (custom HTML entities)
* Added further Google Maps control (zoom level, map type)
* Fixed minor slider text bug (no text without more tag)
Version 0.9.1 - March 25, 2010
* Updated image gallery (post attachments or media file IDs)
* Updated options page (new ThemeShift admin panel)
* Fixed minor search bug (news category selected but empty)
* Fixed minor IE7 bug (box floats)
Version 0.9 - January 19, 2010
* First release of deCondo
Display your most important real estate objects in deCondo's featured properties slider. Simply select your slider category through the theme options page and give your users a quick auto-slide overview of your top objects.
The most important feature of a real estate site is the search. deCondo comes with a custom search panel that lets your user easily browse your properties by keyword search or category select drop downs.
The property exposé is a user-friendly overview over the most important details of each real estate object. You can easily add property data through a post settings meta box on the post edit screen.
deCondo comes with Google Maps integration. The map will optionally display the property location based on the provided address or a custom location using GEO code.
An essential feature of a property theme is a quality image gallery with a jQuery lightbox to present your objects in a professional way. deCondo handles this task with ease.
As a matter of course deCondo now supports one of the most important new features of WordPress 3.0 → the custom menus. Create your menu in seconds via drag & drop without touching any code.