If you consider buying more than just one ThemeShift theme, you should definately check out our pricing options. Save big time with discounts of more than 40% → Pricing Options
After purchase you may use the theme as often as you like on personal, commercial or client sites. Themes are localized and available in English, Spanish and German. Purchase includes future updates.
Version 1.0.2 - March 12, 2013
* Updated Fancybox to version 1.3.4 for WordPress 3.5.1
Version 1.0 - August 12, 2010
* Added WordPress 3.0 custom menus
* Added WordPress 3.0 custom background
* Added WordPress 3.0 multi-site signup page
* Added orderby support for image galleries
Version 0.9.8 - May 05, 2010
* Updated image gallery (attachments, media IDs, image URLs)
* Updated theme options page (new ThemeShift admin panel)
* Updated slider control
* Updated home posts control
* Fixed minor IE7 bug (submenus over images)
* Fixed minor bug on 404 page
Version 0.9.7 - January 21, 2010
* Added WordPress 2.9 post thumbnail support
Version 0.9.6 - January 08, 2010
* Fixed minor IE7 bug (dropdown over slider)
* Fixed Spanish & German language files
* Updated TimThumb srcipt to latest version 1.11
* Added WPMU support for automatically resized images
* Added 2-column layout option for archive pages (category etc.)
* Added nested sidebars (general, category, post & page)
* Added grey button style
Version 0.9.5 - September 24, 2009
* Different button colors added (red, blue & green)
* Larger background image for wider screens
* Superfish dropdown menu added
* Menu control added (exclude items)
* Slider control added (auto, pause)
* Added more social network links (footer)
* Image resizer script TimThumb updated
Version 0.9.2 - July 28, 2009
* Fixed some jQuery plugin compatibility issues
* Fixed default value of select fields in theme options
* Fixed Google Chrome bug (sliding doors on form buttons)
Version 0.9.1 - June 24, 2009
* Workaround for get_categories bug in WordPress 2.8
* Fixed a minor bug in IE8
* Fixed wrong RSS Feed output in header
* Removed new wp_print_styles action of WP-PageNavi plugin
deGusto comes with a built-in jQuery featured content slider on the home page. Through the theme options page you can fully control the slider (category, number of posts, timer, auto) at any time.
The deGusto theme package includes four different button color schemes (red, blue, green & grey). You can also choose between a 1-column and a 2-column layout for arhive pages.
A top feature of deGusto are the toggleable sidebar boxes. Open and close the sidebar widgets with a professional toggle effect (slide up & down). The status of each box is saved for future visits.
As a matter of course deGusto supports one of the most important new features of WordPress 3.0 → the custom menus. Create your menu in seconds via drag & drop without touching any code.
Another useful feature of the newest WordPress release is the custom background option. You can easily change the entire look & feel of your deGusto theme with a custom background image.
Adding image galleries in deGusto is really easy. Upload your fotos, add a custom field and the theme will automatically create an image gallery with thumbnails and full size view in a jQuery lightbox.