If you consider buying more than just one ThemeShift theme, you should definately check out our pricing options. Save big time with discounts of more than 40% → Pricing Options
After purchase you may use the theme as often as you like on personal, commercial or client sites. Themes are localized and available in English, Spanish and German. Purchase includes future updates.
Version 0.9.8 - February 24, 2011
* Fixed a bug in jQuery lightbox prettyPhoto (WordPress 3.1)
Version 0.9.7 - August 19, 2010
* Added new ThemeShift admin panel
* Added WordPress 3.0 custom menus
* Added WordPress 3.0 multi-site signup page
* Added image gallery support (for attachments)
* Added CSS styles for Contact Form 7 plugin
Version 0.9.6 - February 18, 2010
* Added WordPress 2.9 post thumbnail support
Version 0.9.5 - December 11, 2009
* Different color schemes added (red, blue, green, pink & grey)
* Image resizer script TimThumb updated (WPMU)
* Display recent, featured posts or specific pages on homepage
* Theme options page rearranged
Version 0.9 - July 28, 2009
* First release of deLuxe
On of the top features of deLuxe is the customizable subheader section where you can link three pages to guide your website visitor to your featured content on the home page.
deLuxe includes 5 different color schemes. Please select your favorite color between red, blue, green, pink and grey. The theme will automatically switch the background images and link colors.
The deLuxe theme can easily handle a great amount of pages. If a page has any subpages, select the subpages page template and the post images of the subpages will be listed below the content.
As a matter of course deLuxe supports one of the most important new features of WordPress 3.0 → the custom menus. Create your menu in seconds via drag & drop without touching any code.
Using the WordPress featured image option or the deLuxe image gallery in your posts and pages the theme will automatically add rounded corners and a discreet drop shadow to your images.
Adding image galleries in deLuxe is really easy. Upload your fotos, add a custom field and the theme will automatically create an image gallery with thumbnails and full size view in a jQuery lightbox.